Not sure if you need professional mold assistance? Here are 10 signs you may need a professional moisture and mold evaluation.
Mold Investigation services include:
- Surveys of residential and commercial properties for microbial growth
- Data collection of airborne particle readings, digital & thermal images, and moisture readings
- Surface and air samples for analysis by an independent lab (when deemed necessary)
- Reporting and explaining the data from lab analysis
- Protocols for remediation
- Post-remediation verification (PRV) assessments, with a clearance document upon passing
Moisture detection services include:
- Property survey for drainage issues
- Exterior building envelope assessment to determine likely points of entry for moisture
- Interior thermal scan to search for cold spots that indicate moisture
- Moisture detection of building materials using a meter in ‘scan’ or ‘pin’ mode
- Crawl space & basement assessments
- Recommendations on how to control moisture
Why consider ESG?
- Experience – hundreds of properties assessed yearly; our clients include property owners, builders, school & government officials, physicians, attorneys, and more
- Proven methodology – our methods are consistent from building to building and provide reliable, scientifically-based data.
- Cost-effective – pricing is based (in part) on how extensive the job will be and no samples are taken without consent of the client, which keeps pricing both transparent and low
- Friendly, professional investigators who are certified and trained in identifying the issues leading to indoor air quality issues
- Helpful, down-to-earth communication – ESG understands the importance of communicating the facts in a useful, understandable manner