“There are many choices with regard to third party green certification providers for programs such as NAHB’s Green Standard. ESG stands out among these, as they are grounded in the building science that enables these programs. ESG has personnel with many years of experience in indoor air quality, remedial programs for environmental hazards, water conservation and professional organizations for a positive impact on our environment, both indoor and outdoor.”
– Ron Ricci, Ricci Builders & Management, Inc.
ESG’s Green Building Services:
- Green Verification under the NAHB Research Center National Green Building Program
- Planning assistance for new construction
- Green building design elements
- Upfitting advice for existing buildings
- Management during construction
- Assessment at completion of project
Choosing National Green Building Standard also provides certain financial incentives. Click here to learn more!